· Establishing perfect, efficient, and reliable administration.
· Providing a more necessary building.
· Increasing the capacity of students, administrative, and teaching staff.
· Developing the quality of teaching.
· Conducting scientific and academic research.
· Meeting all the criteria of quality assurance.
· Avoiding corruption.
· Establishing mutual collaborations for the research purpose with national and international research centers.
· Meeting and focusing on the needs of society in higher education.