1. Through standard education, offering capable DMD doctors to society.
2. Providing clinical and para-clinical training in dentistry.
3. Constantly, improving the quality of higher education within the faculty.
4. Advancing the theoretical and practical knowledge of the students and developing their skills so they can serve society effectively.
5. Providing training to the students regarding public health.
6. By quality approaches to teaching, offering first-rate cadres in the dental field.
7. Occasionally, updating the teaching curriculum to the international level.
8. Offering competent and passionate DMD doctors to society.
9. Developing the use of technology to level up DMD faculty at the international level.